Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, Sept 8th- Morning Blog

Good morning from Garnet!
I was very happy that there is actually a Guide to Holistic Health 2011...got mine very late but the layout is great! The best part is that Dr.'s and DO.'s helped to crete this, meaning that Western Medicine IS FINALLY giving credit to people like me who do Holistic Reiki Massage (Full explanation of Reiki on my website  sites.google.com/site/garnetwyldefyrestudiosonh ) !!! This is so exciting.
Today Im going back to The Quatrz Source for a few more crystals (link on my website). Then I'll be putting more finishing touches on my Spiritual Studio- GARNET WYLDEFYRE STUDIO OF SO. NH.
I will also be playing soft/meditative CDs during sessions. Not only does it relax both my client and I but-
In the magazine, Power of Prevention Vol2 Issue 3, Dr Ali Rezai from the Cleveland Clinic's science of music therapy describes how music heals. He describes that during a surgery called deep brain stimulation-done while patients are awake- Dr REZAI and his team play classical music while measuring the brain's electrical response to these notes. "We know music can calm, influence creativity, can energize. That's great! But music's role in recovering from disease is being ever more appreciated."
 Will be working on networking today and finding more places to advertise.
I'll leave you for now with this:"I have a sense of destiny as though my life was assigned to me by fate and had to be fulfilled. This gave me an inner security...often I had the feeling that in all decisive matters, I was no longer among men, but was alone with my God." CG Jung
THE STUDIO OPENS TUES SEPT 13 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and THE GROUP BEGINS OCT 5 @ 730pm-approx 10pm. PLEASE CALL GARNET @ 603.657.8992

No comments:

Post a Comment