Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sept 10 morning entry

Im working on the Studio again today....the aura look and feel beautiful...
Found a book about a NEWS STORY I HEARD A FEW YRS AGO ON DATELINE about the Indigo Children. They are kids who were diagnosed w ADHD (surprise) because they KNOW things, HEAR VOICES like the one I heard during the time on the highway earlier. Earlier that day I was one Rte 3 and in my rearview I saw a white truck, going at full speed, ready to slam into me. I heard , not in voice but in spirit, SWERVE RIGHT, two times. I automatically did that, I didnt swerve into oncoming traffic (lane was empty) and everyone drove their merry ways. I had cleared my chakras earlier, and talked with my angels/spirits, and ironically, I asked for protectin...THANKS MY GAURDIAN ANGEL, FRANCINE! YOU SAVED MY LIFE YESTERDAY!
Im so excited my studio opens Tues and psyched about group. SIGN UP AS SPACE IS LIMITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment