Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8th nightly blog

Fantastic day of networking and a wonderful trip to The Quartz Source.  They said they would place a link for the new website on their website and to be honest, that increased my confidence tenfold.  I met a wonderful woman Caryn Mayo, the crystal whisperer, who has such excellent knowledge of crystals and their powers that I was blown away.  She even offered to come and be a guest speaker at my Wednesday night group meetings.  I really hope that you will find the description of this group intriguing to the point that it is something you would love to experience.  The more people that sign up, the better the class becomes.  It's a group where you can feel free to express any spiritual experiences you may have had, and not feel judged by the "logicals" of this world.  Had a great talk with my guardian angel this morning and recharged my chakras, and it certainly worked to my benefit - as I was leaving the grocery store I dropped a brightly colored wallet filled with money, checks, etc...and by the time I realized where I had dropped it and managed to return to the store, the wallet had remained in the same place I had dropped it and was still filled with everything.  Obviously someone or something had my back and I think we all know who it was....my guardian angel, Francine.  Please feel free to share any experiences you may have had with me and everyone else here on this blog.  Good night, sweet dreams Rev. Garnet

No comments:

Post a Comment