Monday, September 12, 2011

Sept 12 Mon Nite posting

Hello all of my Spiritual friends,
Just wanted to remind you all that the GRAND OPENING OF GARNET WYLDEFYRE STUDIO IN BEDFORD, NH IS TODAY. I WILL BEGIN TAKING APPOINTMENTS AND SING UPS FOR CELESTINE PROPECY AND TENGTH INSIGHT WEEKLY CLASS AS OF TUESDAY 13TH...yayayayaya!
I will alo be adding a section to my website on Chakras, what they are, why they need frequent healing, their colors and crystals that heal them as well....so keep an eye out over the next day or two to see if its been added.
 I am so happy when I see Western Medicine turning toward referring clients to studios, such as mine. If one's spiritual centers are not healthy then they may not expect to be in the best of health. However, seeing me before symptoms get too bad, may save a trip to the Drs. office.
 REMEMBER...YOU ARE EXACTLY IN THE RIGHT SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES THAT YOU NEED TO BE IN RIGHT NOW....PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT MY FRIENDS>

No comments:

Post a Comment