Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So excited my hubby helped me create my spiritual/Psychic Healing/Reiki Website and blog. The studio will open on Tuesday Sept. 13th...taking appointments now. The Celestine Prophecy and Tenth Insight Group which will be awesome if @ least ten people sign up will begin Oct 5th at 730pm and sign ups are until Oct 1st until 7pm.
More and more doctors are using Reiki (full explanation on my website sites.google.com/site/garnetwyldefyrestudio.com) in thier offices, referring people to holistic/spiritual medicine. This makes me very happy. Reiki has been around since people...notice when you hurt yourself you automatically place your hand on the hurt site....this is because hands are natural healers. Its intuitive but most dont explore it enough to practice it, or get training on how to use it. As out world gets more and more spiritual, the more we need spiritual healers.
I love doing readings for my clients as well where they do freewriting before and after without prethought. They are shocked at what they are TRULY FEELING and then AMAZED AT THE ANSWERS AFTERWARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment